The following list outlines my formal education, professional qualifications and accrediting organisation recognition:
- MSc Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, Metanoia Institute London; Middlesex University.
- Clinical Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, Metanoia Institute London; Middlesex University.
- Certified Transactional Analyst in Psychotherapy, European Association for Transactional Analysis.
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Metanoia Institute London; Middlesex University.
- Foundation Certificate in Interpersonal and Counselling Skills, Metanoia Institute London; Middlesex University.
UKCP registered: The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapists (UKCP) holds national registers of psychotherapists, listing those practitioners who meet exacting standards and training requirements. This includes meeting established standards of professional practice as well as abiding by the UKCP’s Code of Ethics and requirements for continued professional development. Full Clinical Membership of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) – Membership Number UKCP2011162936
BACP Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (formerly known as UKRCP): The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy register is assessed and accredited under a scheme set up by the Department of Health. It is administered by an independent body, accountable to Parliament, the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (the Authority). Registered Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) – Membership Number 772529
My Continued Professional Development (CPD)
In addition, I am committed to continuing professional development (CPD). This means that I keep my skills refreshed and up to date through attendance at training, conferences and workshops. Below is a selection of my on-going professional training:
- Introduction to Systemic Thinking – Tavistock Institute
- Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy Training – Tavistock Institute
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction – MBSR
- Practitioner Certificate in Couples Work – Metanoia Institute
- Working with Erotic Transference and Countertransference – Metanoia Institute
- Practitioner Certificate in Group Work – Metanoia Institute
- Relational TA Conference – IARTA
- Jungian Analysis and Humanistic Psychotherapy Conference – IARTA
- Working with Suicide – Royal London Hospital
- Affective Neuroscience & Attachment Theory – Metanoia Institute
- Risk Management – Royal London Hospital
- Understand and Working with Borderline Personality Disorder – Metanoia Institute
The objective of all of these approaches is to enable you to be fully involved in the therapy process and to feel truly engaged in every step you take towards your happiness. I am very clear in explaining to my clients what I offer and how I work.
Most importantly, feedback from my clients is invaluable to me, and I will ask you for your views and opinions throughout the journey we take together. It is testament to the feedback of my past and present clients that I have been able to strengthen and tailor my approach for the future