I can also help with work related issues such as performance, stress and identity to help you achieve your goals. For this, I also draw from my experience in Mindfulness, Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Psychodynamic Therapy, to provide a rounded and holistic approach, which is unique to you.
I am experienced in helping clients with many difficulties and challenges. These include, but are not limited to:
- Anger management
- Anxiety & Depression – Most of us experience anxiety and depression at times in our lives. The challenges of life can become overwhelming and leave us feeling low or stuck. A lack of direction and feelings of emptiness can be difficult to cope with. Life may seem meaningless. Counselling can help you make sense of what you are going through and help you live more purposefully.
- Couples Therapy and relationship difficulties
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQI/GSRD Issues
- Loss and redundancy
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour & Passivity
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Relationship issues – Relationships are an important part of our lives. Difficulties with intimacy or commitment, questions about desire or sexual problems can stand in the way of a satisfying relationship. Past relationships sometimes impact on our present ones. Creating romantic relationships or friendships may feel like an impossible step. Counselling will help you explore and understand how you relate to others and can facilitate your work towards more fulfilling relationships.
- Sexuality – Whether you have concerns, issues or questions in relation to your gender or your sexual identity, therapy is a safe and non-judgemental space where you can explore these dimensions of your life.
- Stress and Depression
The types of psychotherapeutic approaches that I offer are:
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Relational Transactional Analysis
The objective of all of these approaches is to enable you to be fully involved in the therapy process and to feel truly engaged in every step you take towards your happiness. I am very clear in explaining to my clients what I offer and how I work.
Most importantly, feedback from my clients is invaluable to me, and I will ask you for your views and opinions throughout the journey we take together. It is testament to the feedback of my past and present clients that I have been able to strengthen and tailor my approach for the future.